To contact us for sales or service enquiries, please email to contact(at)ovationhifidelity.com replacing the '(at)' with the @ sign.
Phone Mobile:- (+44) 07496 230 414
Phone Office:- (+44) 01362853635
DISTRIBUTION AND PRICING
Ovation High Fidelity no longer works through any distributor channels in the UK. Please contact us directly for product pricing details and availability.
All Ovation High Fidelity products are warranted free of manufacturing defects for a period of five years from date of purchase.
• This warranty excludes cases where the product is abused, or used for purposes other than which it was intended, or modified in anyway whatsoever by the user
• The warranty is not transferable
• Remote controls are warranted for a period of one year from date of purchase. The warranty does not cover damage due to battery leakage
• The costs of sending the product back to the company under warranty, and its subsequent return, are for the account of the purchaser
RETURNS POLICY/30 DAY MONEY BACK GURANTEE
Should you not be 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return it within 30 days from date of purchase for a full refund provided: -
• The product is returned packed in the original packaging - so kindly ensure you keep ALL packaging for at least 30 days after receipt of your product
• The product is not damaged in anyway whatsoever either electrically or cosmetically
• The company reserves the right to deduct from the refund any costs required to make good any damage to products returned by customers.
• The costs of returning the product back to the company under the 30 day money back guarantee are for the account of the purchaser.
The Ovation High Fidelity Company reserves the right to modify and/or make technical and/or design changes to its products without obligation to prior purchasers.
The company is not liable for consequential loss of any kind involving the use of its products.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
The Ovation High Fidelity Company Limited and Ovation High Fidelity are copyrighted
'Engineered for Art' is a registered trademark of The Ovation High Fidelity Company Limited
All circuits, product designs, PCB layouts, logos and written materials generated by The Ovation High Fidelity Company Limited are the property of the company and may not be used by anyone whatsoever without prior written permission from the company.
International copyright, trademark and intellectual property laws apply. All rights reserved.
ABOUT OVATION HIGH FIDELITY
The Ovation High Fidelity Company Limited, trading as 'The Ovation High Fidelity Company' and 'Ovation High Fidelity' is Registered in England and Wales under the Companies Act 2006 as a Private Limited Company.
Company Registration Number: 10368038
The Company Head Office is located at 2 Oyster Meadow, Norwich Road, Dereham, Norfolk, United Kingdom, NR20 3EL
This website exclusively uses HTTPS protocol for enhanced security.