ORDERING AND PAYMENT
We will provide an estimated shipping date via email at the time your order is placed. If we have your item in stock, shipping will usually take place 4 to 5 days after receipt of your order.
Our web shop uses the trusted PayPal payment portal and accepts all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX etc)
All products must be paid for in full before we will ship the items.
If you cannot or do not want to pay using the secure PayPal payment portal (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX etc) on the product pages, please feel free to get hold of us via the Contact page on this website to make alternative arrangements.
Where payment is by cheque we will ship the items once the cheque has cleared. You should allow 5 to 10 working days for clearance.
Payments can also made through money wire services like Western Union, TransferWise, Travelex or similar. Please contact us separately for our banking details.
We are happy to issue you with a PDF Invoice via email that you can then pay against for your item(s) if you so wish. Please get hold of us using the 'Contact' page to request this option.
We will send your payment receipt to your email address. We will also include a copy of your payment receipt with your shipment.
We charge a flat rate for shipping items through any one of a number of local (UK) and international carriers to specific end destinations. The price of shipping is included in the price displayed on the product pages - simply select the line item price in the drop down box to include the correct shipping charges for your location. If your location is NOT included in the drop down box, kindly get hold of us via the Contact page on this website and we will arrange a quote accordingly.
All Shipments must be signed for by the purchaser upon delivery. All shipments have in-transit goods damage/loss insurance included in the displayed prices.
All Ovation High Fidelity products are warranted free of manufacturing defects for a period of five years from date of purchase.
• This warranty excludes cases where the product is abused, or used for purposes other than which it was intended, or modified in anyway whatsoever by the user
• The warranty is not transferable
• Remote controls are warranted for a period of one year from date of purchase. The warranty does not cover damage due to battery leakage
• The costs of sending the product back to the company under warranty, and its subsequent return, are for the account of the purchaser
RETURNS POLICY/30 DAY MONEY BACK GURANTEE
Should you not be 100% satisfied with your product for any reason, you may return it within 30 days from date of purchase for a full refund provided: -
• The product is returned packed in the original packaging - so kindly ensure you keep ALL packaging for at least 30 days after receipt of your product
• The product is not damaged in anyway whatsoever either electrically or cosmetically
• The company reserves the right to deduct from the refund any costs required to make good any damage to products returned by customers.
• The costs of returning the product back to the company under the 30 day money back guarantee are for the account of the purchaser.
The Ovation High Fidelity Company reserves the right to modify and/or make technical and/or design changes to its products without obligation to prior purchasers.
The company is not liable for consequential loss of any kind involving the use of its products.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
The Ovation High Fidelity Company Limited and Ovation High Fidelity are copyrighted
'Engineered for Art' is a registered trademark of The Ovation High Fidelity Company Limited
All circuits, product designs, PCB layouts, logos and written materials generated by The Ovation High Fidelity Company Limited are the property of the company and may not be used by anyone whatsoever without prior written permission from the company.
International copyright, trademark and intellectual property laws apply. All rights reserved.
ABOUT OVATION HIGH FIDELITY
The Ovation High Fidelity Company Limited, trading as 'The Ovation High Fidelity Company' and 'Ovation High Fidelity' is Registered in England and Wales under the Companies Act 2006 as a Private Limited Company.
Company Registration Number: 10368038
The Company Head Office is located at Poppyfield, Cley Lane, Saham Toney, Thetford, Norfolk, England IP25 7HE
Phone International:- +447496 230 414 (mobile) or (landline) +441953 88 1023
Phone UK:- 07496 230 414 (mobile) or (landline) 01953 88 1023
To contact Ovation High Fidelity by email, please use the 'Contact' form on the 'Contact' page on this website.
This website exclusively uses HTTPS protocol for enhanced security.